Motto...

If you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best.

Saturday, February 06, 2010

Leave out all the rest.

"Ever since you have changed, i feel hollow."

"Yet i feel complete ever since i left."

"Why did you do this to me, am i not a part of yours?"

"You chose to hate me, it's not my fault."

"Each day, i become something i am not."

"Maybe you become who you really are?"

"I'm not sure if i really want to do this."

"In time, you will find your way."

"I wish you were still with me."

"I'm always with you, just listen."

"How did you do this, how. . ."

"Hush, no more words. Let the tears flow, in silence, you will find your answers. Just learn to listen."

"You have grown wise."

"I have faced a lot."

"I admire you."

"I once admired you too."

"..."

"..."

~ Rose

Not: Diyaloğu fontsuz ve renksiz bırakıyorum, sizi biraz düşünmeye itsin diye. CSI 9. sezon 5. bölüm üzerine bir anda aklımda parlayıveren bir şey.

No comments: